Dallas, Texas
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

SOUTHWEST KIA ROCKWALL- I can not express how excruciating this experience was . One star is 3 too many.

Got our bottom line deal confirmed though text and email. Went with full payment in hand, had added the car VIN to our insurance. Test drove our selected car and handed over paperwork and check.

#1 Issue - we were told they couldn't sell the car we agreed on because it was a "punch" car, but they did have a second car we could buy. We finally agreed to the second vehicle with a few added perks at servicings. Started changing the paperwork with the second cars VIN etc.

#2 ISSUE ... after being on property 1:45 minutes we were told the second car could not be sold at their negotiated hard copy price either because we were paying in full for the car.

Do NOT waste your time at this dealership if you value honesty, customer service and fair business practices!

Review about: Southwest Kia Rockwall Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Southwest Kia Rockwall?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck! Henry Day Ford "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Thousand Trails Rv Sanitary Conditions Review from Paicines, California Thousand Trails Rv "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more