Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

SOUTHWEST KIA ROCKWALL- I can not express how excruciating this experience was . One star is 3 too many.

Got our bottom line deal confirmed though text and email. Went with full payment in hand, had added the car VIN to our insurance. Test drove our selected car and handed over paperwork and check.

#1 Issue - we were told they couldn't sell the car we agreed on because it was a "punch" car, but they did have a second car we could buy. We finally agreed to the second vehicle with a few added perks at servicings. Started changing the paperwork with the second cars VIN etc.

#2 ISSUE ... after being on property 1:45 minutes we were told the second car could not be sold at their negotiated hard copy price either because we were paying in full for the car.

Do NOT waste your time at this dealership if you value honesty, customer service and fair business practices!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of southwest kia rockwall customer care. Southwest Kia Rockwall needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned southwest kia rockwall customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southwest Kia Rockwall.

Had an Experience with Southwest Kia Rockwall?

Comments